House for Sale
Country in the City
Property ID 1995887Enjoying an enchanting setting high above the unspoilt beauty of national park, this large family home delivers a special haven. Blissfully quiet and exceptionally private, it's perfectly positioned to take advantage of its unique setting.
Large bay windows showcase the easterly panoramic valley views, and fill the home with natural light. Wallabies, bush turkeys, kookaburras, Sulphur Crested cockatoos and other bush animals pass through the garden. Cooling summer sea breezes come from Jerusalem Bay.
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, yet only moments walk to North Turramurra village, school and bus. Located close to a large range of private and public schools and only 40 minutes by direct bus or train to Sydney CBD.
* Six bedrooms with robes
* Large master with ensuite, WIR and views
* Bright interiors, abundance of large windows
* Open plan living and dining, gas heating
* Eat-in gas kitchen with valley views
* Generous family room, sunroom/gym
* Two storey, tile and brick veneer construction.
* Stunning panorama valley views along the length of the property
* Secluded, terraced, low maintenance gardens
* Two covered alfresco entertaining areas
* Double lock up garage, carport, large loft storage, solar power
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.